free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Quick Update

I spent last week in Louisiana working with IDES doing Katrina rebuilding. It was a moving experience on several different levels. I will be posting photos and discussing it more in the future. They also have an opportunity for a new church plant later this year. I have some praying to do.

I have two months before I graduate from college and I have no solid leads on potential ministries.

I shaved my head today...I don't know why...but it does feel better.

Go...read Vince Antonucci's blog...you'll feel much better.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home