free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie...Tennis...Wow!

First of all...happy birthday to my little girl. She turns five today. Boy how time flies.

Secondly...the longest tennis match ever has just ended. John Isner (from my home state of North Carolina) defeated Nicolas Mahut from France. The match began on Tuesday afternoon and had to be stopped twice as night fell on Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening. They played for eleven hours over the course of three days...including Wednesday's seven hour marathon.

Even though I am not a fan of tennis...I enjoyed the drama. It made for good television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home