free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yes...I Am Still Alive

It has a been a while...and a few things have changed.

I am no longer in school. I just could not handle a full-time job, family responsibilities, church responsibilities and a band at the same time. Robin is almost finished with her degree so I will wait until she is working before I decide what my next move will be.

As of now...I think I may go to nursing school. More on that later. I just wanted to take a moment and actually update this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home