free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sitting Here...Listening To Rush

No link today...sorry. Traffic here in the store has been streaky today. We were really busy for the first hour and then things sort of died. Then there was about a two hour period where we were absolutely dead. Now it is slightly busy. There are a lot of people in the store but they are not buying anything.

I may be doing another wedding later this year. A buddy of mine is getting married in September and he has hinted at the idea of having me do the service. That could be interesting.

As for the title of this...it is just a statement of fact. I am sitting here at the counter with Snakes & Arrows playing. Life could be much worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home