free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Miss Puddleglum...I Really Do

I'm listening to Puddleglum tonight because I miss them. I miss being in Oldmangrady and playing shows with them. I miss hanging out at the Puddleglum house eating uncooked spaghetti and hazelnut Pirouette cookies. I miss the snowstorm show in Wilson.

Yeah...it was cool seeing them get signed. It was nice seeing my name in the liner notes of The Swift CD. It was funny getting negative EMI royalty balances. But I miss Puddleglum....The Swift just isn't the same.

I got over Phillip Wall leaving. I managed when Chris Byers left. But now Trae is gone too. Trae....not with the band anymore. It should be a day for mourning.

Man....I miss Puddleglum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home