free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Afternoon



My oldest son will be thirteen on Sunday. I am having a hard time comprehending that. I guess part of the reason is because I still vividly remember being thirteen. I remember what it was like being in school and making new friends and discovering all the things you discover at that age. I am not sad that he is getting older...it is kind of interesting to watch. I think I am sad because this means I am one more year removed from that magical time.

This is Geoffry holding his new cousin Chase. I can remember holding Geoffry and he was not much bigger. Wow...who knew that getting older would happen SO quickly? I wish someone had told me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Woolard said...

I saw the pic and my first thought was "holy crap! lee had another kid"....then I read the text and thought..."holy crap, Geo's 13!!" haha.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home