free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wow....an update.

It's been a while since I've updated this thing....I apologize. School and family burn quite a bit of my time up. I've also been fairly active in a church here in the area. BUT I have spoken with two churches just North of here and they both want to interview me for possible youth minister positions. I'm preaching at one of them next Sunday and will hopefully meet with the elders at the other sometime this week. We'll see what happens.

School is going great. It's been difficult at times but I knew it was going to be. There's much more reading than I remember. It's a good thing that I enjoy it so much, eh?

Here are the classes I'm taking this semester.

Acts
Early Hebrew History (Pentateuch)
Introduction toYouth Ministry
Introduction to Counseling
Public Speaking

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

'Bout time you came around! ;)

Sounds like some interesting classes and an interesting opportunity! HOpe it works well for you, brother!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home