free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Monday, August 22, 2005

Holy Ghost Smackdown

I'm sitting here alone, wasting away my day off. Some things never change, do they?

Uneasy....that's the word that describes my life right now. Everything seems so weird. I feel as if something is about to happen and I haven't got the foggiest idea what it may be. I do feel as if God is working on me right now. I'm getting a major Holy Ghost smack-down in several areas of my life. It's a spiritual butt-whupping of TBN proportions.

Everything seems so meaningless. It's like I'm stuck in the book of Ecclesiastes and can't find my way out. It's not a pleasant place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home