free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back In The Saddle Again

Well...it has been a while since I last posted. I must apologize. I'm getting ready to finish up my Junior year and I've also been serving as the youth minister for a church about 45 miles from here. I've been busy.

I haven't forgotten about this place...I just haven't had the time to use it in the way I want to. I have a couple of places that I post that are light-hearted and fun. I want this to a little more substantial than those. I don't need another "this is what I did today" blog. Until I have something more thoughtful and meaningful...I won't write.

But don't lose heart...I am working on some things that should be up here soon.

Until then...enjoy a couple of videos from my youth. These are two of my favorite songs of all time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home