free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Friday, July 29, 2005

A Lazy Friday Afternoon

I really am spoiled. I've been using dial-up for the last week and I've done nothing but whine about it. I remember when 46666 was FAST surfing.

I have about three weeks until classes start back. I'm terribly excited about it. I've taken a ten year break between my freshman and sophomore year. I've also seen my family grow from two to five. I've made a LOT of stupid mistakes but God has been unbelievably graceful and merciful to me. The fact that He's allowed me this second chance just floors me. I'm reminded that He is a God of second chances after all. He's ready to show mercy and grace when we are ready to submit.

On an unrelated note, I've been reading a biography of Martin Luther called Here I Stand. It's been very interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benj said...

I read "Here I Stand" in the past year. Great book.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home