free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Friday, May 28, 2010

R.I.P. Gary Coleman

It seems that celebrities die in groups. First Dio, then one of the Slipknot guys, then Ark Linkletter...and now Gary Coleman.

Coleman was 42...two years older than me. I remember watching him on Diff'rent Strokes when I was a kid. He was two years older than me and playing a kid two years younger. Apparently...he had a tough time as an adult. I remember seeing him crack up on one of those VH-1 "reality" shows a few years ago. Perhaps he is at peace now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home