free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I And Love And You

I really like this song. They are from North Carolina and used to play in this area quite a bit. That is not the only reason I like them...in fact...I had never heard of them until the night they played this song on Letterman. Now I wish I had been around when they used to play at Chico's over by City Lake.

I especially love the following lyric:

When at first I learned to speak
I used all my words to fight
With him and her and you and me
But it's just a waste of time
It's such a waste of time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home