free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Greatest Television Finale Ever

There has been a lot of talk the past week concerning the finale of LOST and Simon Cowell's last episode of American Idol...and that got me thinking. Which show do I think had the greatest finale of all time? So many times...a great show fails to end on a great note. Cheers was an excellent show and the writers tried to end it with a bang...but they did not quite get it. Some shows...like Seinfeld...ended horribly. I have heard many LOST fans already complain about the end so I had to ask...who did get it right? M*A*S*H* immediately came to mind and it was a good one...but after much consideration I am going to have to go with this one. In my opinion...it was one of the best written endings to a television show...ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home