free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Friday, June 04, 2010

I Post This Cautiously...

This is not so much an indictment against President Obama as it is an endorsement of Ron Paul. I was not able to vote for him in the last election because the media destroyed any chance of him being on the ballot. I have pretty much stayed out of politics for years because I do not trust any of them. However...I think it may be time for people like me to stand up and let our voices be heard. The Democrats and the Republicans are both corrupt and I cannot support either one. Here is hoping that Dr. Paul decides to enter the race in 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home