free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Meaningless Post To Take Up Space

I actually have a couple of lengthy posts in the works but I want to take time and flesh them out. I don't have anything earth-shattering to write tonight so I think I'll give you all a peak at what's on my nightstand and in my CD player this past week.

Currently Reading:

The Silence Of The Lambs
Here I Stand: A Biography Of Martin Luther
Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man
The Gospel According To Disney

Currently Listening To:

George Huntley - Brain Junk
Electric Light Orchestra - Discovery
Derek Webb - She Must And Shall Go Free
Def Leppard - X
The Choir - Let It Fly

Currently Watching:

The Incredibles
Seinfeld Seasons 1 & 2
The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again

It doesn't get any more exciting than that does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home