free flying soul

"this world has nothing for me and this world has everything...all that I could want and nothing that I need"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macclesfield, North Carolina, United States

Born: 1970; Graduated High School: 1988; Married: 1991; Children: 1996, 2000, 2005; Graduated College: 2008; Figured Out This Faith Thing: In Progress

Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Brief Note

Sundays are almost always busy for me. I play on the church praise team every week and I occasionally teach or preach when someone is gone.

We (my family) went out to eat after church in celebration of Geoffry's birthday tomorrow. Allan (Geo's best friend) was with us and (interestingly enough) tomorrow is his birthday as well. We went to the Olive Garden in Rocky Mount. I think we had a nice time.

After lunch we drove back over to Wilson and hung out at the church. I actually took a short nap (which was wonderful) and then got up at 5:00 for Bible study.

Now it is time to head home. I do not know if I will get the chance to get online and post something tomorrow and I did not want to go two days in a row without posting. So...this short entry will have to suffice.

I guess I am writing just for the sake of writing. I am trying to make this a habit. For someone as undisciplined as I am...it is very difficult. I am trying and I hope that it will eventually pay off in my output here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home